Seller Representation on Cape Cod
Interested selling a property on Cape Cod or would like an pricing estimate, fill out our Pricing Analysis form.
When Team OnCapeRealEstate works with our seller clients we want to make sure they are aware of our legal obligations to them. The following is a brief description of Seller Agency which is what we practice as listing agents on Cape Cod.
According to the MA Agency Disclosure I owe the following to you as a Seller’s Agent:
• Undivided loyalty
• Reasonable care
• Obedience to lawful instruction
• Full Disclosure
“The agent must put the seller’s interest first and negotiate for the best price and terms for their client, the seller.”
Every Agent who discusses, face-to-face, a specific property with a seller must present a Massachusetts Disclosure Form to them disclosing their relationship. It is not a contract!
Interested in calculating your net after you close. Take a look at our Sellers Net WorkSheet.
When we meet with homeowners who are interested in listing their property we often hear that all agents offer the same services. So what is there a difference? Below is a sample of what we do and really, every agent should do, but if you really want to know why our Team is different we encourage you to find out.
A sample of the services we provide As Seller’s Agent:
• Assist you in the Pre-Listing Preparation of your home/property.
• Market your property for sale on the local MLS, our company website, our team website, and other websites to give your property maximum exposure.
• Schedule showings at your property and ensure I or a Team Member accompanies all showings.
• Conduct Broker Open House.
• Provide professionally run Open House’s to the public.
• Consistently update you on all the activity and feedback received from the marketing and showings of your property.
• Provide a current market analysis of your property when we receive an Offer to Purchase.
• Advise, Negotiate and Communicate Couter Offers based on your instructions.
• Assist in writing Purchase and Sales Agreements on your behalf.
• Oversee all paperwork to make sure everything is properly completed, including recommending several excellent attorneys.
• Accompany all inspections
• Oversee the entire process until closing and accompany the seller to the closing to ensure that it goes smoothly.
• and more…
There is a misconception that every agent provides the same services. Please interview an agent on our Team to find out what the differences are. 508-258-9010 or Send us an email.